Advantages of the IDS RAMP – anti-slip mat van deck:
Comfort and Safety
- The IDS RAMP mat is cut to measure. It is specially designed for the decks of vans or trucks, in order to facilitate the loading of horses.
- Indeed, this product is recommended to preserve your ramp against humidity. Especially for wooden ramp, which are more exposed to the risk of mold. Also recommended for aluminum ramp, this coating allows easier and faster cleaning, with a water jet or high pressure jet.
- Their upper surface allows a very good grip of hooves, shod or not, during the ascent and descent of the animals.
Acoustic insulation, it reduces the noise of trampling and thus reduces stress.
- In addition, the cleats integrated on the IDS RAMP help the horses in the ascent or descent by blocking them to prevent them from slipping.
- This product also performs very well. It comes in different sizes to adapt to different deck widths (front, rear, side, two-seater, half-seater etc.).
- It can be placed very easily on a wooden or metal deck.
- Screwed or glued installation.
- IDS RAMP can be easily cleaned with a water jet or high-pressure cleaner
- It is also resistant to most cleaning products.
- This rubber van deck mat is also very sturdy. It will be durable over time.
- In addition to comfort, it saves time when loading animals.
a rubber flooring with cleats?
The IDS RAMP is a non-slip mat specially designed for the van or truck deck. Indeed, its integrated cleats make it possible to stop the horses in their descent to avoid slips or too rapid descents. It facilitates the loading of horses and offers maximum grip on slopes.
This product is recommended to preserve your decks against humidity, especially for ramps with a wooden floor.
We also offer natural coir mats, for good anti-slip at a lower cost. However, it will be less durable and cannot be cleaned.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.