The advantages of the Brisket board for cow cubicle:
Comfort and Safety
- The IDS STOP board for cubicles is made of 100% rubber.
- It is individually fixed to the floor and thus prevents the cow from going too far into the cubicle.
- Its rounded model avoids the risk of injury.
- Note that, for the comfort of the animals, its height has been limited to 150 mm. Thus the cows can easily unfold their front legs.
- Hammer-in fixings 8 x 80 mm with A2 screws + stainless steel washer (use 8 screws per board).
- The cubicle board is quick and easy to install.
- Position a 5x7cm rafter fixed to the ground (not supplied) then fix the brisket board on it using 8x80mm hammer-in fixings with screws and A2 stainless steel washers.
- 8 screws / board
a brisket board in the barn?
The brisket board for cow attaches to a rafter on the floor to prevent cow from stepping too far into the cubicle.
Its rounded model avoids the risk of injury.
The height is limited to allow cows to easily unfold their front legs.
They are quick and easy to install.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.