The advantages of the QUIETA cubicle mat for your cows:
- The QUIETA individual cubicle mat offers great bedding confort for your cows thanks to the appropriate distribution of rubber studs on the underside.
- Thanks to its hammered upper surface, the Quiéta freestall mat is very non-slip. Cattle are therefore less injured and feel more relaxed. Their well-being is therefore improved and the animal has a higher yield.
Hygiene, easy maintenance
- Composed of 100% natural rubber, this gives the Quiéta a perfect seal as well as great resistance over time.
- Equipped with an integrated slope at the back of the mat, the flow of urine and milk is facilitated to maintain a dry and hygienic environment within the stalls. Your cows feel good and are therefore more productive.
- Easy maintenance: high pressure washing, broom or squeegee.
- Thanks to the puzzle junctions, the Quiéta mat is very easy to install, which also makes them modular if your building evolves.
- Installation: location of the fixings (3 screws per mat).
- The mat offers high resistance to crushing, so it does not deform under the weight of the cows.
- Reduced maintenance costs, straw consumption and cleaning time.
- On the other hand, it is not recommended for tie stall barns.
- This mat is also available in roll: Quiéta roll
- Hammer-in fixings 8 x 80 mm with A2 screws + stainless steel washer (Use 3 screws per place).
the QUIETA cubicle mat for bedding?
This cubicle mat, ideal for bedding, is particularly soft. Indeed, its underside is equipped with pads which ensure perfect confort with very good cushioning in order to provide optimal comfort to your dairy cows.
In addition, its rubber hammered upper surface prevents injuries and the risk of chafing.
Its 100% natural rubber composition allows it to obtain a perfect seal while being extremely resistant over time.
Therefore, the QUIETA mat allows your cows to lie down longer in the stalls and thus have a better milk production.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.