Advantages of the IDS RAMP flooring for cattle truck ramp:
Comfort and Safety
- Non-slip flooring for cattle truck ramp prevents slipping when animals get on and off.
- Thanks to its integrated cleats, the cows are stopped on the descent.
- Acoustic insulation, it also reduces the noise of trampling causing stress to the animal.
- It can also be easily placed on a wooden or iron deck.
- Fixing by screws or glued.
- Easy to clean with a jet or pressure washer.
- Also very resistant, it is not afraid of detergents and disinfectants.
- This rubber truck deck mat is very sturdy.
- Save time when loading animals.
the IDS Ramp flooring for cattle truck ramp?
Non-slip, the IDS Ramp flooring is ideal for the cattle truck ramp. Indeed, this mat is designed to facilitate the loading of cows into livestock trailers.
It allows a very good grip when the animals are on a slope. Its integrated cleats stop the cows on the descent to prevent them from slipping. It also reduces noise when loading animals. Thanks to this mat, the cows are less stressed and the transport conditions are therefore better.
This mat is also recommended to protect your ramp against humidity. Finally, very hygienic, it is very easy and very quick to clean.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.