The advantages of the flooring for scraped walkways IDS12/16:
Comfort and Safety
- The IDS 12/16 anti-slip flooring for scraped walkways is very comfortable and has a hammered upper surface that is non-slip. Thus, it greatly limits the risk of falling and the stress of the animals.
Hygiene, easy maintenance
- Note that it is compatible with many scraper models.
- Its cleaning is possible and very easy with a high pressure washer.
- It is also resistant to most cleaning products.
Easy to install
- This flooring is very easy to install because there is no joint.
- Few fixings.
- Installation instructions are provided.
- No gluing.
- Custom length and width on request.
- The IDS 12/16 walkway roll is very resistant to abrasion.
- It has the advantage of reducing veterinary costs due to falls, and also allows better detection of heat.
- The + product: textile insert.
- 6.5 x 70 mm stainless steel nails.
the flooring for scraped walkways and waiting area?
Made of rubber with a hammered top face, the IDS 12/16 anti-slip flooring is ideal for scraped walkways. Thus it reduces animal stress. The less your cows are stressed, the better the expression of their heat will be.
This mat is a very good quality product designed to withstand intensive cow and machine traffic. Indeed, thanks to its textile insertion, it is very resistant to abrasion and is very solid.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.