Discover the advantages of our tiles for dairy:
Comfort and Safety
- The IDEX PVC tiles for dairy or milking parlor pits have a non-slip top surface. Thanks to this tile, even in the presence of humidity, the floor does not slip and falls are therefore avoided.
- It also has the particularity of being a good thermal insulator.
Hygiene, easy maintenance
- Its cleaning is very easy. A simple jet of water or high pressure washing is enough to make the tiles clean.
- Also, this flooring is resistant to detergents and disinfectants.
Easy to install
- Clip-on, its installation is easy because there is no need for fixings. It is easy to install on concrete slabs or worn tiles.
- No need for gluing.
- This tile is available in several colors: blue, green, red, light grey.
- This tile is made of high quality PVC (hardness 92 shores).
- Good value for money.
the IDEX PVC tiles for dairy or milking parlor pits?
In PVC, the IDEX tiles are installed in areas where the floor is particularly wet, such as the dairy or the bottom of milking parlor pit. The top surface of the tile is non-slip to make wet floors less slippery.
The slabs are laid without fixing on concrete or tiled floors. They insulate against the cold, protect the floors, and also make them easier to clean.
They are available in several colors, for different aesthetic finishes.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.