Advantages of the rubber flooring for stable walkways :
- Made of rubber, the IDS 10T / 12T / 16T stable aisle mat is non-slip. It therefore limits the risk of horses falling in the stables. The animals feel less stressed and less nervous.
- Also, very flexible, it preserves the joints of the horses.
- Three thicknesses are available, the thicker allows better cushioning when horses pass.
- Thanks to its textile insertion, it is more resistant and will last over time.
- The rubber flooring for stable walkways maintenance is very easy. Indeed, it can be cleaned with a broom, a water jet or with a high-pressure cleaner.
Easy to install
- This roll flooring is quick and easy to install.
- Indeed, just unroll it on the ground and fix it in the length every 1.5 meters with hammer-in screws and washers.
- It may expand with the heat, which is why a little clearance of 10 cm on each side must be provided between the flooring and the box doors. In addition, it facilitates the installation of the roller.
Why use the IDS10T mat for your table walkways?Ideal for walkways, the IDS 10T/12T/16T non-slip flooring is made of rubber with a hammered top surface to reinforce horses grip when passing through your stable.Three thicknesses are available. The thicker allows better cushioning for your horses and better protects their joints.This roller is also easy to install in your walkways since it is only fixed lengthwise, in order to prevent any possible expansion of the rubber.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.