Advantages of our rubber grating for horse walker:
Comfort & Safety
- Our M25 – M69 grating is ideal for horse walkers.
- Indeed, thanks to this rubber mat, the walkers’ sand is stable and safe for the horses. It thus avoids the formation of ruts and makes it possible to obtain an even ground, of good quality for your horses.
- Covered with a layer of sand, it also provides good cushioning for the horse’s joints
Installation and fixing
- Walker gratings must be covered with sand to become self-weighted.
- Junctions allow them to be fixed together.
- To preserve the ground from walkers, it is necessary to remove the droppings regularly.
our rubber grating for your horse walker?
The rubber grating for horse walker helps to maintain a good quality floor. In particular, it prevents ruts from being dug by the passage of horses.
Offering good value for money, it sits on the floor of the walker and should be covered with a light layer of sand to ensure good cushioning for your horses’ joints.
They are joined together with joints for gratings.
Gratings are also used as outdoor ground stabilizers, in paddocks or around hay racks.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.