the advantages of the rubber tile for horse box:
- Thanks to its rubber composition, the PADDOCK slab for the horse box is very non-slip. Thus the horses have a better grip, they do not slip.
- Thanks to their studs on the underside, the tiles provide excellent cushioning to relieve the joints of horses in boxes.
- Also very flexible, they guarantee excellent comfort when sleeping.
They provide insulation against the cold. Indeed, their composition allows the horses to no longer be in contact with the concrete slabs.
- In addition, their non-slip upper side makes it possible to secure the boxes of your horses, in order to avoid any falls/slips.
They are watertight thanks to the lip junctions
Installation and fixing
- Easy to install, this rubber tile is ideal for horse stalls.
- Note also that its installation is very fast. Indeed, the slabs fit together thanks to a lip system which ensures their hold and their tightness.
- In addition, the installation is made to the exact dimensions of the boxes.
- Do you have questions about installing this product? Contact us, our specialists will answer your questions.
- The tiles quickly absorb and wick away moisture. Thus the box remains clean and healthy for the horses.
- They save at least 30% of your litter
- After manual cleaning, the slabs can be cleaned with a water jet or high pressure jet.
- Also, this floor covering is resistant to most cleaning products.
- It is available in black.
the PADDOCK box mat?
This rubber tile for horse box allows a good bedding saving of about 30%.
They fit together very easily with a junction system designed to be perfectly waterproof.
Its hammered surface makes the slab very non-slip and therefore prevents your horses from slipping in their box. In addition, the studded underside allows you to create real cushioning, in order to add comfort for your horses. The slabs provide insulation against the cold of the concrete slab for your horse.
The slabs are not fixed, they are self-weighted.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.