Advantages of the Slab for milking parlor pit :
Comfort and Safety
- This slab for milking parlor pit is made of 100% natural rubber. Thanks to its composition, it provides a non-slip floor in a wet environment.
- The structure of its underside has the particularity of offering an anti-fatigue and cushioning flooring.
- Very good thermal insulator, it allows to gain in comfort.
Hygiene, easy maintenance
- A simple cleaning with a water jet makes washing this mat easy.
- The MB46 interlocking rubber tile is resistant to most cleaning products.
- In addition, its draining underside allows liquids to drain quickly, maintaining a healthy environment.
Easy to install
- Lightweight, this slab is very easy to install.
- Note that these tiles are very easy to install because they are clip-on. There is no need for gluing.
- NEW : available in roll !
- Very good value for money.
the MB46 slab for the bottom of your milking parlor pit?
This rubber slab for milking parlor pit has the particularity of being anti-fatigue. The structure of its underside ensures flexibility and cushioning as well as insulation against the cold.
Very non-slip, the tiles also reinforce the safety of your staff, avoiding falls and injuries.
The underside of the slabs ensures very good drainage. Thus the slabs dry quickly and prevent the pits from remaining constantly wet.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.