ADVANTAGES of our stabilization slab for stable:
- Our slab stabilizes ground and outdoor paths to avoid ruts.
- It is therefore ideal for non-concrete outdoor car parks, near drinking troughs and hay racks present in the meadows.
- Once laid, the ground stabilizer slabs require no maintenance
- Stabilization slab for stable easily interlock with each other
- They are filled with the substrate of your choice: gravel, soil, sand…
THE STABILIZATION SLAB IN YOUR STABLE ?
The ground stabilization slab, IDS GREEN, stabilizes the very busy and sometimes muddy areas of your stable.
They are therefore ideal for paths where the passage of horses is recurrent, such as near drinking troughs/racks, but also for car parks, trucks and vans.
They are filled with the substrate of your choice, gravel, soil, sand, etc. depending on the desired finish and the dedicated location.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.