The advantages of the tie stall mat:
- Non-slip, the CLASSIC individual mat is very comfortable thanks to its natural rubber structure.
- Very efficient for bedding, it is also for long standing periods in the case of a tie stall.
- Note that its upper surface is hammered, which guarantees a non-slip floor and thus prevents cattle from falling.
- It also makes it easier for cows to lie down and reduces the risk of injury. This coating improves your cattle well-being.
Hygiene, easy maintenance
- It can be cleaned very easily with a high pressure washer.
- Thanks to the grooves present on the mat, this fooring also allows a faster and easier flow of liquids.
Easy to install
- Thanks to its many dimensions, this mat is adaptable to any type of cubicle.
- Fixing at the front with 3 screws.
- The CLASSIC mat is a very robust and dimensionally stable product.
- It reduces maintenance costs, straw consumption and working time.
- Hammer-in fixings 8 x 80 mm with A2 screws + stainless steel washer (Use 3 screws per place).
the CLASSIC mat in your barn ?
The individual tie stall mat CLASSIC is very robust and non-slip, it has been on the market for more than 20 years and its reputation is second to none.
It is a comfortable mat for cows when they are lying down but also when they are standing, for example in tie stalls.
Presented in the form of an individual mat, it is very easy and quick to install.
Its hammered surface ensures safety, comfort and easy cleaning.
Non-contractual photos – Dimensions and weights are given as an indication – Tolerance +/- 5%.